Sight Unseen

My world materializing right before your eyes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My New Job

So I've started working for Flip (my stats teacher). My job is essentially to scan and "capture" (OCR) documents, which means I am getting paid to stare at a computer screen for hours. And, while capturing, I have ages of downtime.
So...
My blog is gonna start looking a lot more professional. I'm actually gonna read the articles I link to (not that I don't now, but I mean, everybody has seen me link to other blogs' summaries), and I'm gonna take a stance, and I'm gonna write my own shit. There will actually be original content here. This will still probably be the last place on the internet to get up to date news, but it will be one of the best amalgamation blogs around. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home