Sight Unseen

My world materializing right before your eyes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Monday, November 01, 2004

Nationwide Election Incidents

This is a color-coded map of election incidents, really telling. Anyway, I'm too tense to blog, and it's not like anyone reads my blog anyway (I'm expecting outraged comments, bitches). I'm literally in physical pain. Wish me luck, and wish us all luck... and, well, pray.

Edit (6:17 EST): This site seems to be down... it's not reporting any incidents, whereas earlier today it was reporting nearly 2000... Weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sell yourself short.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Brunner said...

I READ UR BLOG EVERY DAY!!!!
OH GWILLY! I hope the pain goes away.
I miss u and I miss the good ol times gangsta.
SEE U IN A FEW weeks!

2:46 PM  
Blogger david said...

aww, you guys are sweehearts. and anonymous, who are you?!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home